Sausage and Bean Goulash
- Potts’ Sauce for Goulash
- 400 g good sausages such as Toulouse, Cumberland or Lincolnshire
- 400 g can flageolet beans
- 400 g can cannellini beans
- Olive oil
- Soured cream
- Cut sausages into quarters.
- Heat oil in a large casserole dish and cook sausages until they are browned all over.
- Add Potts’ Sauce for Goulash and add approximately 200ml water.
- Drain the beans and add to casserole.
- Bring to boil and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Check sausages are cooked through and serve with mash, rice or just crusty bread, adding a dollop of soured cream to each dish as you serve it.