- Potts Chocolate sauce
- 80g of unsalted butter
- 25g of sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150g of plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 300ml double cream
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/Gas mark 5
- Put the butter, sugar and salt for the profiteroles in a pan with 250ml of water and bring to a simmer.
- Add the sifted flour and stir over a medium heat, until the paste comes away from the pan
- Allow to cool for 5 mins and then put into a food processor with beater attachment and beat, adding one egg at a time until you have a smooth, shiny paste.
- Once the mixture is cool using two teaspoons create little balls , approx. 2.5cm, on a baking tray and bake or 15minutes until golden in colour.
- Pierce each one to let our steam and leave to cool
- Whip up some double cream and pipe into the centre of each ball/
- When ready to serve warm Potts Chocolate sauce and drizzle over .