- Potts' Raspberry Coulis with Orange Zest or Mango Coulis with Lime Leaf
- 100 g digestive biscuits, crushed into fine crumbs
- 50 g demerara sugar
- 50 g butter, melted
- 500 g mascarpone cheese
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, sliced lengthways, or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 ml double cream, lightly whipped
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the biscuit crumbs and Demerara sugar. Add in the melted butter and mix well.
- Spoon and press the biscuit mixture into a cake tin. Chill in the refrigerator until set.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the mascarpone, icing sugar and vanilla pod seeds or vanilla extract until well mixed. Then fold in the double cream.
- Spoon the cream mixture over the chilled biscuit base and smooth the top.
- Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for 1 hour until set.
- Remove from the cake tin and top with Potts’ Raspberry or Mango Coulis.